- "My job is to help transgender, gender non-binary, and gender nonconforming individuals develop a voice and communication style that fits with their gender identity. No matter where you are in your transition, I can help provide strategies and be a professional "sounding board" for all of your voice and communication questions. I have specialized training and experience with safely changing voice and communication styles to be more masculine, feminine, or androgynous. Call, text, or email for a free phone consultation!"
Duncan Lake Speech Therapy, LLC, 10170 Duncan Lake Ave. SE, Caledonia. MI 49316 (Kent county), 616-528-0870,
- Tamiko Teshima, M.A., CCC-SLP, Speech-Language Pathologist
- Duncan Lake Speech Therapy, LLC offers a variety of speech-language services, including gender-affirming voice and communication therapy.
Holland Hospital - Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Services (South Washington), 844 Washington Avenue, Suite 1600, Holland, MI 49423. 616-355-3910
- "I have knowledge in voice therapy and have completed online coursework in the realm of gender-affirming voice therapy. At this time, I have no practical experience treating clients in male to female or female to male voice.
- "Please call before scheduling an appointment to briefly discuss the therapist's experience and your insurance coverage, as paying out of pocket can be quite expensive. It may make more sense to seek out other opportunities at university clinics or through private practice."
Jennifer Gostlin, MA, CCC, Speech Language Pathologist, 355 Briarwood Circle, Building 4, Ann Arbor, 734-998-7880, email@example.com
- "Vary effective Voice lession on cassette, CD, or VCR tape. Melanie's 57 minute audio tape covers the seven keys to a female voice... " --P
- Dr. Musser specializes in voice feminization to help you achieve the voice-gender congruence you desire. Sessions are held via telepractice and offer the highest degree of privacy, convenience, and flexibility.
- It's a three-CD course that covers all the basics of vocal feminization:
Theater Department, Western Michigan University, 1903 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo MI 49008