Dr. Alexis Wolfe, Pediatrician, 1711 S Stephenson Ave # 210, Iron Mountain, MI 49801, (906) 776-5800
- Dr. Gary Roome, M.D., Family Practice Physician, (810) 743-6830
Dr. Bedi, DO, Family Practice Physician, 2462 East Hill Road, Grand Blanc, MI 48439-5427, (810) 695-3525
Grand Traverse County
Aspirus Keeweenaw Clinic, 205 Osceola St, Laurium, MI 49913. 906-337-6560
- Steven Woodworth MD, Endocrinology, Gynecology.
- "Dr. Woodworth is an ICATH Informed Consent Provider so no therapist letter or GP referral is needed. On-site lab capability. The clinic accepts UPHP Medicaid with no prior authorization or referral needed. They also accept credit."
- John Crisler, DO PLLC, 517-485-4424
Carefree Medical Clinic, 5135 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing, MI 48911, (517) 887-5922
- "He has quite a number of trans patients and both he and his staff are pretty awesome." -DP
Full Spectrum Family Medicine, 2025 Abbot Rd, Suite 100 , East Lansing, MI 48823, 517-333-3550
- "We are a privately owned primary care practice with a focus on integrative and functional medicine. We have a growing population of transgender patients and pride ourselves on providing high quality, compassionate care."
S. Hope Dundas, MSBS, PA-C, Physician Assistant, email@example.com Forest Community Health Center, 2316 S. Cedar Ave, Lansing, MI 48910, 517-244-8012,
MSU Family Medicine Clinic, 804 Service Road, A235, East Lansing, MI 48824, (517) 355-1300
- Jessica Heselschwerdt, MD. www.healthteam.msu.edu/providers "I am a family medicine physician practicing in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at MSU. In addition to practicing most aspects of family medicine (other than delivering babies!), one of the services I provide for my patients is hormone therapy for gender transition."
Kermith A. Scarlett, DO, 1808 S Pennsylvania Ave #1, Lansing, MI 48910, (517) 267-1270.
- "Dr. Scarlett has a number of TG patients and is very supportive, however he is not a hormone specialist. You may want to consult with another doctor first, if you do not already have a hormone plan." --R.
Bronson Diabetes and Endocrinology Center, 535 S Burdick St #256, Kalamazoo, MI 49007, Office: (269) 341-8585, Fax: (269) 341-7518
- Corey Lager, MD, Endocrinologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "We are delighted to see transgender and gender non-conforming individuals age 18 and up and to prescribe hormones. Our office staff uses preferred name and pronoun. If needed, we can help connect you with other trans friendly providers in the area including expert mental health professionals, primary care providers, gynecology, and surgeons. A referral from a physician or other provider is required. A letter from a mental health professional in support of your transition is helpful if available but is not required."
Bronson Family Medicine - John St. (A department of Bronson Methodist Hospital), 601 John St., Suite M-020, Kalamazoo, MI 49007, (269) 341-8282
- Bojan Hrpka, DO, Family Medicine. www.bronsonhealth.com He does prescribe HRT and is trans-friendly general practitioner
Bronson Internal Medicine Oshtemo, 5629 Stadium Drive, Suite B, Kalamazoo, MI 49009, (269) 544-3270
- Trans-friendly office, if she isn't taking new patients Dr. Newcastle is also trans friendly. They do not prescribe HRT, generally
Bronson Family Health Center, P.C., 117 W. Paterson St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007, (269) 349-4373
- Kristi L. VanDerKolk, MD, Family Medicine, www.bronsonhealth.com Trans friendly doctor with several current trans patients, will prescribe HRT.
Dr. Douglas C Daly, MD (Endocrinologists), 55 Midtowne Street North East Suite 300, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- [Currently not taking any new transgender patients]
Mercy Health St. Mary's Hospital, 300 Lafayette SE, Ste 2045, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, (616) 685-3098
- Dr. Emilie Collins MD, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Cyprian Gardine, MD, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Spectrum Health MG Diabetes and Endocrinology - Grand Rapids, 221 Michigan St NE, Suite 200, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, 616.267.8950
- Nathan Pomeroy, MD, Endocrinology, Diabetes, And Metabolism, 616.267.8950, spectrumhealth.org
- Karl Nadolsky, DO, Endocrinology, Diabetes, And Metabolism
Dr. Ralph Schwartz DO, 31022 Utica Rd, Fraser, MI, 586-771-1070.
- "An FTM had a very unpleasant experience with this doctor. Dr Schwartz said, "I mean, if you were going the other way, I wouldn't have a problem, but I'm not treating this. Go find someone else." --S. "I have known Dr. Schwartz for about 25 years and I have some friends who go to him on a regular basis. They all like him. These are all MtoF Post and Pre-op." --K.
Farmbrooke Family Medicine, 16800 24 Mile Rd, Macomb Twp, MI 48042, (586) 697-5384
Dr. Jordan Sennett, Marquette, MI 49855, (906) 225-3910
Dr. Bethany Brown, DNP, CNM, WHNP, Sexual Counselor and Educator, Assistant Professor, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI, www:inclusionsexualhealth.org, email@example.com
- "Salley Folley is currently my supervisor as I am almost done with AASECT certification for sexual counsellor and Educator. I have been a nurse midwife/NP taking care of transgender patients (male and female) for 11 years. I live in Muskegon, MI and there are not a lot of resources in this side of the state. I am consulted by the public health dept over often when they have transgender clients and I provide services and further therapy referrals and resources to them."
Endocrine Specialists, PC, 15506 S Telegraph Rd, Monroe, MI 48161, (and additional offices in Toledo, OH and Oregon, OH), http://endomds.com/
- Dr. M. Moosa, MD, board certified Endocrinologist
Guiang Herman MD, 1500 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon, MI 49444, (231) 733-1009
George Overly, MD, 800 E Ellis Rd #225, Norton Shores, MI 49441 (231) 798-9840
Dr. Opada Alzohaili, Endocrinologist, 27207 Lahser, Southfield, MI 48034, (248) 223-1293
- Paul Benson, DO "I provide primary medical care, hormone therapy for transgender, laser hair removal, and facial feminization using facial fillers and botox"
Dr. Jacalyn Bishop, 44000 West 12 Mile Road, Suite 103, Novi, MI 48377, (248) 347-3344, http://www.endocrinekids.com/
- "At first meet, she comes off as a very friendly and open-minded person. She is also very respectful and sensitive to transgender people/issues and actually educates other pediatric doctors on such topics. Dr. Bishop definitely knows what she's doing too. On my second appoint with her I got my first shot of testosterone and I go every 3 months for follow ups. The office staff is also friendly as well and will address you with your preferred name and pronouns." --C
Center for Transforming Health, 2111 Cass Lake Road, Ste 101, Keego Harbor, MI 48320, 248-481-7287
- Patricia Schmidt, DO, FACOI, "I practice and care for a number of trans individual, providing Hormone therapy as well as primary care for their needs."
Northville Health Center, 39901 Traditions Drive, Northville, MI 48168, 248-305-4400
- Molly Bennette Moravek MD, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, 248-305-4400, www.uofmhealth.org
Powers Family Medicine, 23700 Orchard Lake Road, Suite E, Farmington Hills, MI 48336, 248-482-6222
- Dr. William Powers, D.O. Board Certified Family Medicine
- "Our practice is different than anything you've seen before. We're LGBT medicine focused, and the practice has a gaming theme. We've got arcade machines in the lobby, and the lobby and exam rooms have roku tvs for you to stream your favorite shows while you wait. I've got over 100 five star reviews from satisfied patients. Also, we have an hypoallergenic office therapy Savannah cat, Phoenix who can't wait for you to pet him!"
Spectrum Health, Medical Group, 4868-2 Lake Michigan Dr NW, Allendale, MI 49401, 616-391-2800
East Ann Arbor Health Center, Ann Arbor, 734-647-5640.
Kathy Bobay, NP, Community Family Health Center, Ann Arbor, 734-998-6117.
Gary Hammer, 1500 E. Medical Center Drive, 3920 Taubman Center, Box 0354, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0354 Telephone: 734-936-8279, Fax: 734-936-9240
Integrative Healthcare Providers, 2800 S. State St. Suite 215, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, Phone: 734-547-3990, Fax: 734-547-3980
- Amanda Kaufman MD Dr. Kaufman is not accepting ANY new patients at this time. "Dr. Kaufman uses the informed consent model and only strictly requires a letter from a mental health provider if the patient is under 18."
Sumer Belbez Pek, MD, Professor of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology & Metabolism, 5560 MSRB-2, Box 0678, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 USA, 734.763.3056, 734.936.6684 fax, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "I had a horrible experience with Dr. Pek. He is NOT very knowledgeable on genderqueer people. He is very old school and I've heard a lot of bad things come from FTMs about him." --C "I also see Dr. Pek but I've had a pleasent experience with him. He has been a good doctor for me. He is old school, but I don't identify as genderqueer." --CS
Michigan Medicine Reproductive Endo Clinic : Briarwood Building 1, 475 Market Place, Center For Reproductive Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-1649, 734-763-4323
- John Randolph Jr, MD, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, www.uofmhealth.org
Daniel Shumer, MD, MPH. Mott Children’s Hospital, Univeristy of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor. 734-764-5175 (ask to speak to Kari).
- "The Gender Management (GEM) Program at Mott Children’s Hospital has been developed to care for transgender and gender non-conforming patients. This program works hand-in-hand with the University of Michigan Health System Comprehensive Gender Services Program (UMHS-CGSP). Dr. Daniel Shumer is a Pediatric Endocrinologist at GEM who is experienced at working with transgender youth. He follows the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH) guidelines to help adolescents with transition, including puberty suppression (blockers) and cross-sex hormones (such as testosterone and estrogen)."
Angela Subauste, 1500 E. Medical Center Drive, 3920 Taubman Center, Box 0354, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0354 Telephone: 734-936-8279, Fax: (734) 936-9240 "She's KICK A**, but new to it all"
University of Michigan Health System Comprehensive Gender Services Program (UMHS-CGSP), 2025 Traverwood Drive, Suite A1, Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2197, 734-998-2150, http://www.med.umich.edu/transgender .
James Cook, MD, Chelsea Family Practice Center, Chelsea 734-475-1321. "Hard to reach"
Grant Greenberg, MD, Chelsea.
Corner Health Center, 47 N. Huron Street, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197, 734.484.3600, www.cornerhealth.org
- "We have been providing Trans* care for almost 20 years and prescribe blockers and hormones to individuals in our age range [aged 12 through 25] regardless of ability to pay. We have mental health services on site."
- Kathryn Bondy Fessler, M.D., Ph.D., Medical Director "I am the primary physician for those seeking help with medical transition."
Ypsilanti Family Practice Center, Ypsilanti, 734-482-6221
Corktown Heath Center, 1726 Howard Street, Detroit, MI 48216, (313) 832-3300, corktownhealth.org
Henry Ford Health System, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Bone and Mineral Disorders, New Center One, 3031 W. Grand Blvd, Suite 800, Detroit, MI 48202, 313-916-2141
- Jessica Shill, MD, Senior Staff Physician. "I see transgender and gender non-conforming patients ages 15 and above. I also supervise the endocrinologists in training (fellows) in our division so they learn how to assist transgender and gender non-conforming people with gender-affirming therapy. We have a thriving practice, and see many transgender and gender non-conforming people each week."
Henry Ford Medical Center - Harbortown, 3370 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48207
Opada Alzohaili MD FACE, 1331 Monroe Street, Dearborn, Michigan 48124, 313-914-5591.
- "This Dr. said he has a few trans patients, and as a MTF I received no form of hate, discrimination, and was treated with the highest level of respect. The staff is all friendly, and amazing...highly recommended." --D.G.
Youthville Health Center, 7375 Woodward, Detroit, MI 48202, phone: 313-309-1475
- Maureen D. Connolly, MD, "My name is Mo Connolly and I am a pediatrician with Henry Ford Health System. My clinical focus is the care of LGBTQ adolescents and young and adults. In addition to general primary care, I do puberty blockers and hormone therapy for young people 10-21 years old. I work in Henry Ford's school-based and community health program, which means I am able to see patients regardless of their insurance status and labs and medications are covered by our program for uninsured patients."
- Dr. Sara MirochaEndocrinologist3100 Superior Ave, Sheboygan, WI 53081(920) 783-1236