REACH Rehab + Chiropractic Performance Center, Plymouth, 734-335-0212, reachchiro.com
- Dr. JR Burr "He has been great and has the perfect tact that makes every representative of the beautiful rainbow of life feel welcome! " --Chaz
- "Whether you need a weekly deep clean or just some help tidying up, EcoBrite has you covered. We use only nontoxic cleaning agents to make sure your living space is clean and healthy for you, your family, and your animals. EcoBrite is owned and operated by a trans woman."
- We are a size and gender inclusive Bra and Lingerie store, specializing in accurate personal fittings and offering over 120 bra sizes. We also sell a beautiful assortment of fine lingerie, pajamas and underwear, sizes Small-4X.
- "Full service, One-stop shopping for makeup, shoes, undies and so much more. Transformation services provided in cooperation with Lasting Impressions Salon also listed here."
- Queerest Gear is a trans owned business that creates handmade LGBT hats and accessories to express pride.
Community Groups, Michigan
Community Groups, Neighboring States
Community Groups, Other States
Community Groups, National
Community Groups, Youth
- Geri, Tailwind Computers Plus, http://hometown.aol.com/geri48026/page2.html, south Macomb county. In Home Computer Repair Services "From Cleaning Maintenance on PC's to Troubleshooting and Upgrades, so please visit my home page at Geri at and u cant beat my in-home service prices along with knowing your pc files regardless of content are safe w me. and I offer 100% Satisfaction " Yes I am A+ Certified as a Computer Tech. and also AS a CCNA."
- I work for Mercury Network, we are an ISP in Midland Michigan and we offer both dial up and high speed solutions to the tri-cities in Michigan and the Manitowoc area in Wisconsin. Our owner, Dave is only gay but he hired me and I'm transgender so I figure its pretty TG friendly. We are at http://www.mercury.net or a couple other sites but that's the main one.
- Wendy Karnes, Grand Rapids area, 616-516-6629
- Louanne Pelton, 517-449-0912, firstname.lastname@example.org "I am a 58 year old female (Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and Professional Nail Technician) interested in helping the (m2f) transgender community feel good about themselves. My brother-in-law transitioned approximately 3 years ago. I helped her with her make-up (Mary Kay) and her nails (acrylics and pedicures) along with clothes shopping and hair. I have a quiet and private area in my home for facials and nails. Located in the small Village of Wacousta (near Lansing), set off the road a little bit, with neighbors at a distance."
- Carol Schilling, Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics. "I am located in the Detroit Metro area. My number is: 248-212-1623. I am interested in helping all persons feel comfortable taking care of their skin and using cosmetics. I am a color-certified consultant. I teach both skin care and glamour in one-on-one or small group sessions. M2F transgender will learn proper glamour application. Everyone in the transgender community will learn proper skin care using top of the line products for both male and female skin types."
- Affirmations, Ferndale, 800-398-GAYS.
- LGBT Hotline, Grand River, East Lansing, MI. 517-332-3200.
- The Listening Ear, East Lansing, 517-337-1728.
- Northern Michigan Help Line, Traverse City, 231-946-1804.
- Ozone House, 1705 Washtenaw Ave., Ann Arbor, MI, 734-662-222. Teen support.
- SOS Crisis Center, 114 North River, Ypsilanti, MI, 734-485-3222.
- TransGender Michigan's 24/7 Help Line, 855-345-TGMI
- The Trevor Project - 24 Hour peer support for youth LGBTQ folks - 26 and under, http://thetrevorproject.org - help chatline, (866) 488-7386. The leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth.